Tuesday, June 27, 2006

What color comes before pink??

Pink-ish??
Pre-pink??
Ante-pink??

Well, whatever color comes before pink....that is us today. Believe it or not (and at this point, who wouldn't believe it??) we received word that we will not get our pink slip today, but that is it supposed to be ready tomorrow. If you are thinking "we have heard that before"....well, that is the same thing we are thinking!

Please pray with us that tomorrow will, indeed, prove to be a very pink day for us. (It seems funny thinking about pink so much for a baby boy, doesn't it???)

Until then, we will do some more packing-list-making and we will go this evening to pick Erica up from church camp! Next thing we know, it will be tomorrow!

5 comments:

family footprints said...

Wow! That is amazing you are pre-pink. We will definitely keep praying for pink for tomorrow although I must admit this is very confusing to Zack. God Bless.

Ali

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the exact same thing...how we are all so anxious for you to be pink...for your baby boy!

I'm so sorry that you have to wait yet another day. I look forward to hearing all about your travel plans TOMORROW!

Have fun picking Erica up at camp! I'll be thinking and praying for you all...

Love,
Nina

Anonymous said...

Oh Michelle... I just do not know what else to say, except that we continue to pray for you and your family. Tomorrow is another day.....and I think it will be the perfect day for a "blue" slip. :) Blessings, Amy Crawford

Anonymous said...

Michelle, Chad, Brock & Erica,
We are praying that tomorrow you will know when you are leaving to bring Micah home. All of your anxious and yet patient anticipation will turn to pure joy & excitement.

We can't wait for your labor to be over, so you can LOVE on that sweet, precious baby boy! You are so blessed.

We love you.
Tim, Colleen, Olivia, Garrett & Audrey

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
If you don't hear anything tomorrow by 2pm (your time), I am personally flying to Guatemala and marching into the US Embassy. (Not sure what good that would do, but at least it will be SOMEthing!) And in the meantime, I will pray.
I love you, my sweet friend!
~Stacy