Thursday, June 29, 2006

It just keeps getting better!




I just felt like the good news was "sinking in"...when the good news got even better! Naomi called earlier and told us that we would actually be able to go to Hannah's Hope as soon as we touch down in Guatemala!! We will have Micah on Sunday, instead of Monday!!! Then, on Monday, we will all go with Micah to his final doctor's appointment in Guatemala City!

Yipppeeeeee!!!

We are incredibly overwhelmed with joy right now! My heart has not stopped skipping beats since yesterday!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? I had to find this out on your BLOG?! Why on earth did you feel this bit of news was not worth a phone call? Or, the very least....an IM? HUH?

This is VERY fun news! I love it. :)

Do we have Abel to thank for this? (Envision picture with him and his sunglasses, posed outside of his van).

~Stacy

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and your family. I no longer have your number, but I would love to chat with you once you return about the whole process. Have a wonderful and safe trip! We will continue to keep you in our prayers. The Kas Mom

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for all of you. And to get him this Sunday is even better! Shannon and I were just looking over your blog when we got home from VBS. We are both so excited for your family, as are the men in our house!
Love, Shannon and Sheila

Anonymous said...

As requested, I am retracting my earlier statement. For the record, Michelle DID call me, but my line was busy. (Sorry, Michelle! Thanks for calling!)

Love you!!!
~Stacy

Anonymous said...

Michelle!!!!! I am so excited that you get your boy in your arms on Sunday! That is so great! I am so excited about your pink! Yeah!
It's my birthday on Sunday and I love the thought of that day also being the day that Micah will be home in his mamas arms!
I will pray for a wonderful trip! Thanks for sharing your news.
Amy