Here are some new pics from Guatemala!! We think Micah is about the cutest baby ever!! (maybe we are biased?!?!?) Although it has been hard to watch him get older...we continue to be very THANKFUL that he is so healthy and happy! God is so good!
I love that boy, too!!! He is seriously SO cute I can barely stand it. Can you?????? Erica? Brock? Are you dying to lug that boy around and spoil him??? Maybe you can volunteer for that 4am feeding...? :)
Michelle!!!! Micah is adorable!! That dimple! I know the anticipation of traveling to Guatemala any week now is difficult, difficult, difficult. Hang in there... Love, Amy Crawford
We are a family of six living on a gravel road in the midwest. We are striving to be a godly family in an ungodly world. We pray that our home would be a place of love, laughter, and mercy.
4 comments:
He IS adorable! I love those cheeks, can't wait to shower him with love. It is getting closer and closer until your departure. Yeah!
What a cute little fellow!
Here from Christian Women Online to say hello!
I love that boy, too!!!
He is seriously SO cute I can barely stand it. Can you??????
Erica? Brock? Are you dying to lug that boy around and spoil him??? Maybe you can volunteer for that 4am feeding...? :)
Love ya,
Stacy
Michelle!!!! Micah is adorable!! That dimple! I know the anticipation of traveling to Guatemala any week now is difficult, difficult, difficult. Hang in there... Love, Amy Crawford
Post a Comment