



top: Micah on the plane from Guatemala to Atlanta
next: Micah asleep in his crib for the first time!!
next: Cute, clean, happy baby!
bottom: Play time AT HOME!!!
God is good....all the time!
The journey to bring Micah home...from beginning to end... has been one of the most amazingly emotional experiences of our lives!! There have been so many ups and downs...it is hard to process it all. But, through it all...the good and the "bad"....God has been so faithful to us! God is good...not just today, as I sit here with Micah safe and sound, asleep in his crib....but God is good ALL the time. His plan is perfect, even when we can see the point of it all. I am thankful beyond words for God's blessings...especially on this day!!!
We arrived home on schedule...Friday night at 11:00 pm. Micah was wonderful the whole trip...what a great traveler!! We were met at the airport by Gummie, Nana, and Paps. Happy Homecoming, baby!! Micah was tucked into his crib a little after midnight and slept until almost 8 a.m.! Good boy!
We have had a wonderful first day at home! Micah seemed to enjoy meeting some of our good friends AND spending some time with Papaw, Gummie, Paps and Nana. After all the prayers and petitions...Micah is here in the flesh!! And we are so thankful!
We continue to be so grateful for our family and friends, as well!! Thank you for sharing this journey with us!




8 comments:
I've been waiting for you to blog ALL DAY!!! (Not waiting as in sitting by my computer all day, but as in... every couple of hours I was checking to see if you'd posted! :))
SO glad to hear you had a wonderful first day at home! :)
And MICAH IS ADORABLE!!!
Love you!!!
Stacy
I keep checking to see the "home safe and sound" blog and I am so ahppy to read it!!!! Micah looks even more gorgeous!
Stephanie
WE ARE HAPPY YOU ARE HOME AND THAT MICAH IS HOME!!!!GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME!!!!!
The Luses
We just returned from vacation and I could not wait to check your blog to hear how everything unfolded in Guatemala. My heart is so full of joy tonight that Micah is with his family in his home in Indiana where he belongs. Praise God!! Hugs to the whole family. Love, Amy
What a beautiful addition to your lovely family. I couldn't agree with you more... "God is Good"... Now all I have to do get to see Ali and Tim with their bundle of Joy....Hopefully it won't be too much longer, but then again.. "All good things are worth waiting for"
What a journey it has been and what a perfect ending! Thanks for sharing the journey with us, it gives us strength and hope as we wait for our baby Faith! We love all of you and praise the Lord with you for his wisdom and perfection. Lots of love!
Ali
I am so glad to see that he is finally home and safe!!! You and Chad have waited for this for awhile and have been patient. You are such an inspiration to me with what Mike and I are waiting on!! Thank you for being a Godly role model!! Miss ya and see you soon!!
Donita
welcome home with your new blessing! We are so excited to know that Micah is home and beginning a new life with the family that God prepared for him.
The Hicks Family
Post a Comment