
I think this is question we have been asked most frequently in the last 2 weeks....well, things are going great...like...
- Happy boy!! He smiles and laughs so much (especially at big brother and big sister). He seems so content, and for that we are very thankful! I have to give glory to God for this (and huge thanks to Chad, too!) ...while we were waiting for Micah to come home, Chad CONSISTENTLY prayed for Micah's little heart to be prepared to become part of our family. While I was busy praying for timing (mostly "please, Lord, let it be soon"!!) Chad seemed more focused on praying for everyone's transition...and the Lord has answered his prayers in a mighty way! The "transition" has gone very smoothly!
- Good sleeper!! I am not kidding...he has slept through the night (9:30 pm to 7:30-8:00-ish am) every single night and is pretty good about his naps, too. Maybe Chad was busy praying for this, too?????
- Social butterfly!! Micah has adjusted very well to meeting our family and friends. He enjoyed his time at the county 4-H fair last week, meeting lots of new people. He has been learning to wave "hi" ...and passes out lots and lots of smiles!
I will post more pictures in the next day or two...promise!!




No comments:
Post a Comment