Thursday, July 27, 2006

OK.....We are back to blogging!!!

Yikes! What happened?? It is like we fell off the face of the earth!?!?! (or have been super busy??) Thank you for checking in...and I promise to get back to the blogging scene! Here are some things that I need to blog about SOON (so check back in, would ya'??)

- Update on Micah (he is doing so well...and I will post pics, of course!)
-Special visitors! (Stacy and her family came all the way from Washington state for a week!!)
-The fair! (fair week is wrapping up...and I have the report and pictures of B & E with their projuects!!)

So....I will get busy blogging, and TRY to get consistent again...but at this exact moment, I am off to make some dinner!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like you, sweet friend!
And I'm glad to see you're back to blogging! I only check about 3x a day... (and it's about time!)

Happy eating...
~Stacy

family footprints said...

Can't wait to hear more from your blog. Love ya all!

Ali

Anonymous said...

...Still waiting.

For your next blog post, that is.

I am missing that sweet family of yours!!! Show some pictures, would you?!?!?!

~Stacy