





No eye has seen, No ear has heard, No mind has conceived
What God has prepared for those who love Him!
1 Cor. 2:9
I certainly never could have imagined....
- How Brock and Erica would love getting to know Micah...and fast they would learn how to get the quickest "belly laugh" out of him!
- How healthy and happy this beautiful boy would be! (and how fun it would be for me that we could go as a family to his appointment with Dr. Avilla)
- How helpful Brock and Erica would want to be!
- How 30 hours with our newest child would feel like it had been forever.
- How amazingly faithful God was in His plan and His timing (even when it did not appear that way 4 months ago)!!
- How much we would appreciate the love of family and friends "back home" praying for us!




7 comments:
Hi All - We just LOVE hearing from
all of you and to be able to see
your pictures - WOW! Looks like
Erica has caught right on to the
bottle feedings and I don't know
who is having the most fun, Brock or Miach! Tuesday - only
four more days for you to have all
of the kids to yourselves!! Keep
the info and pictures coming - Thanks for doing all this for those
who love and care for the five of
you.
Love ya' - Nana and Paps
What a beautiful family you have! What a blessing it is tonight to read & see that you are all together.
Praying for a continued joyful time in GUA & safe travels HOME!
Jennifer Bechtel
Is Chad with you?? Or is he taking all the pictures?! :)
No, but seriously: these are such endearing photos of Micah and his big sister and big brother! Wow!!!! Thanks for posting!
Love ya!
Stacy
Thank you. Thank you all for sharing your joy with us!!!!!
Micah is so happy with all of you. He doesn't have to wait on you anymore. He has HIS family!!
Love,
Colleen
What a way to start my day with tears in my eyes!!! Looking at Brock and Erica holding their NEW brother and the fun they are having getting to know him is soooooo special. I too appreciate the pictures, your choice of scriptures, and the comments about each day. They help us be a part of the "getting to know Micah" and how he will be a part of OUR family. Love you, Gummie and PaPaw!!
Brock and Erica,
You both look like you are having so much fun with your new baby brother. I think he is really cute! I can't wait for all of you to be back home. Miss you and love you.
Tyler
Baby Micah is very cute! When he comes home I want to play with him. I am four years old. I love you!
Zack (4)
Post a Comment