Thursday, July 06, 2006

We think we are on the mend!

Everyone seems to be feeling better this morning! An answered prayer!! Thank you, Lord, for that!! Micah slept very well last night (best night yet! 9:00-5:00 without a single peep!) We may be headed off to the zoo here in a little bit...pictures later!!!!

5 comments:

family footprints said...

Glad to hear everyone is feeling better today! Praying everyone continues to be healthy. Enjoy your last days is Guatemala! Can't wait to have you ALL home!

Love ya,
Ali

Anonymous said...

Hi - Happy and thankful all are
feeling better. Can't believe in
less than 31 hours the Timmons Five
will be landing at Indianapolis
International !! We'll be the ones
with the silly grins all over their
faces. Hope you got to the zoo!

Talk more later.

Love ya - Nana & Paps

4chicksandahunter said...

I am glad to hear everyone slept well, that helps. I just read about poor Brock, I pray everyone else stays healthy too. I miss you a ton. We can't wait until your home! Enjoy your time together in Guatemala!!
Love,
Carrie

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
I am so excited to hear about your trip. I can't wait to see lots of pictures.
I don't know if you heard over there but we now have an October court date :-(. Thank you for giving Katerine so much love from us.
Stephanie

Anonymous said...

24 hours and counting!!!! I am definitely having Timmons withdraw!!!! Hope too that everyone is mended and ready to come home. I know this has been an experience Brock, Erica, and you as a family will NEVER forget!!!!! How wonderful that Brock and Erica got to see where their little brother was born and lived for 8 months. Can't wait to see you. Miss you ALL. :)